
If you need glasses tell someone because you will do bad i school if not.I got my glasses because i couldn't see the board and that can make you do bad in school too. If you think glasses are lame they will look bad on you, well, they don't they are comfy and also they of course help you see and they do look good.
You may need glasses so if you can't see the board in class then talk too your parents about getting glasses:)
Thanks for reading AND COMMENT!!
Brendan lynch at creative comments(flickr)
4 comments:
There are a lot of nice looking glass style. I never understood why students hate to wear glasses. They look very "smart" on students. I agree if that if you are having trouble seeing you should tell your parents. My son never told me and I found out from his teacher and he needed glasses BADLY.
Mrs. Heaton
Beaufort, SC
P.S. I wear glasses :)
I agree that you should'nt feel so down abut your self if you need glasses
I need glasses to i am going to get them in a couple of days i am i can't see the board and i can't see far away but you should not feel sad about you having glasses.I feel excited about me getting glasses so don't worry about it.
i wear glasses and i can't see from far away so i got cool glasses and i love them!!!
Madeline (the poster)
Post a Comment