
BEFORE I talk about the City Of Ember, I want to dedicate this post to Mrs.Heaton's class.
Now I will talk about The City Of Ember. This is a REALLY good book about a city that lives underground. But they do not know they are, they think Ember is the only thing on the whole planet. But after 270 years, the city is falling apart. They are running low on supplies and the flood lights are starting to flicker....too often. Will two 12-year-old kids save the city?
This blurb is by ME! Not the book!
The sequel is People Of The Sparks.
2 comments:
Thanks for dedicating your post to our class (that was fun to read!). I have read City of Ember and liked it. We are going to be reading it as a class to tie into our study of electricty (they have the generator that won't work for much longer) and I like the fact that they have to recycle everything in Ember since they are running out of "stuff". Do you know it is also a pretty good movie?
Mrs. Heaton
Mossy Oaks Elementary Scool
Beaufort, SC
That you for suggesting the movie to me. I think that the world should do the same thing.(With the recycling.) It would be VERY helpful
Post a Comment