
There is this book called The Name of this Book is Secret! It is a really fantastic book! When you first look at it you think it is a ripoff of a Series of Unfortunate Events but it is NOT!!!! It is a exciting book with hangoffs and adventure it goes places you have NEVER imagined, and every page makes you keep on reading!!! It is about these kids that discover a box called the Symphony of Smells and it leads them to an adventure that NEVER stops.
The sequel to the book is: If You're Reading This It's To Late!
This review is by ME!!
The link is to Sofa's Blog
3 comments:
I've never read that but I'm very tempted to now!
Thanks Ellie.
Read it!!!!
I LOVE THAT BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's my 4th favorite book! I like it because it's full of surprises and mysteries. The second one (If You're Reading This It's To Late) is AMAZING too, and the characters know thing they hadn't known before!!!
Post a Comment