Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lice

These are very annoying little insects so I feel sorry if you have lice. You can get a lice comb that will help. Different shampoos help. No matter how wacky this seems, vinegar can help prevent it. Even olive oil! It's almost like you have salad dressing on your head! Cleaning your house and pillows. You can bag your stuffed animals and hats and scarves for two weeks so the lack of air kills lice. I hope you can get rid of lice. If your hair is very unnaturally itchy it might be lice or if you are absolutely sure it's not then you just may be using a bit too much shampoo.

Preventing it

Putting your hair up can help you prevent it. Lice crawl from head to head so try not to tell secrets, or get your head too close to other kids and people in general. You might want to use rosemary shampoos or conditioners and some other types of flavors. I hope you can prevent it.


Ellie :)

No comments: