Do you or do you not like twilight better then harry potter?
enter the contest!
but just to tell you twilight fans harry potter is awesome!
let me bring it back to the beginning...
harry potter defeated you know who(voldemort), if you didn't read the book i wont give it away.
but I'm not kidding I have read twilight (little bit)
and in one of them Edward from twilight is in it (the fourth one)
thanks for reading:)
PLEASE COMMENT!
2 comments:
Hi. My name is Mrs. Heaton and I am a fourth grade teacher in South Carolina. I have seen (and read) all the Harry Potter and all the Twilight books. I am going to vote for Harry Potter being better. My favorite book and movie was The Goblet of Fire because it introduced other kids from other schools. I am enjoying your blog posts. My students blog but you all have a lot more going on in the blog world then we do (this is our first year). I'll try to get my kids over to your blogs to post (it is hard with computer time being limited).
Mrs. Heaton
www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com
me too, i love the harry potter and the goblet of fire because there is much more going on.
thanks for reading my blogs!
madeline(the poster)
Post a Comment