Thursday, February 12, 2009

What do you think?

Which is harder?

4th grade or 5th grade

What's more fun in 4th grade?

Club Penguin or myachi

Please comment to post your answer. I would like to know the answers to these questions and especially the second one. I would like to start a debate on these two subjects.

                                                                    Thanks! :)

5 comments:

Ellie said...

Both for the second question.

Anonymous said...

I think that Club Penguin is better . I think this way because with your Myachi you can't play games or be your own vertual penguin. I cannot answer your 1st question because I am not in 5th grade. If you want to see my blog it is the arts and crafts blog. Rachel

Anonymous said...

well um this is hard ellie,
i think that for the 3rd question both and 5th is way harder.
what i love and think is fun in
4th grade is that writing is the BEST


(by the way this is maddy your classmate)

Jessina said...

I think ClubPEnguin is better because you can't Waddle around and have fun with a little sack AKA Myachi.

Jessina

Anonymous said...

The 4th grade is harder. Myachi is harder.