Sunday, February 22, 2009

iCarly

Hey! Alot of fourth graders love iCarly! iCarly is a TV show on Nickeloden about 3 typical teens who do a webshow. They talk about weird and awesome things too! The cool part about it is they even show what they do off air too! Fourth graders love it because you never know who they will bring to the webshow or what they will do! A lot of people can't wait for new episodes too! GO WATCH ICARLY!!!

4 comments:

Mrs. Heaton's Class said...

I have never seen iCarly but my students talk about it and they all like it too. You have made me want to see it with your post.

Mrs. Heaton
South Carolina
Fourth Grade - Teacher
www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ICarly is a awesome show. All the sites there are real. There webshow got posted on Nevelocity.

Anonymous said...

Hi i'm in fourth grade too and I live in S.C I really enjoy it."Icarly" is one of my favorite shows because,it teaches kids a lesson on each episode and it's funny


Brooke

Anonymous said...

iCarly is the best show. Everyone in my class loves it, and I'm like your biggest fan that I know of.When I groww up I want to be like you, but I'll call mine "ifrezze".
Love,
Kirstin