Have you ever seen Fred on YouTube?
if you have what is your fave one(i like Fred goes swimming)
I'm sorry if you can't go on YouTube but I'm just saying.
so if you can please answer my question but...
i have some facts that i found out:
1.his first show was Fred goes to the park(i think)
2.he is now so famous you can catch him on iCarly
3.Hes the funniest guy on YouTube(i agree)
if you saw him on iCarly the video at the end(i LOVED it)was so funny so now you can search that up and see it on YouTube!
BYE:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OMG!I love your blog by the way maddy this is Rachel! I love Fred I also like Fred goes swimming check out my blog i am going to get
FRED ROCKS! I AM ADDICTED TO HIS VIDEOS!
Post a Comment