Thursday, February 26, 2009

another question

   I have ANOTHER question to that needs your opioin: 

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Do Test Scores Really Show How Smart You Are???

         I don't know because Elburt Enstein was REALLY good at math. But he
         did badly at school, so I REALLY don't know!! Comment, comment, comment!!
             

4 comments:

Mrs. Heaton's Class said...

Good question. I am a teacher and I don't think tests really show how smart you are. Children (and adults) are smart in different ways so I think the question we need to be asking is not "how smart you" are but "how are you smart." For example there are people who dance really well. There are people who sing really well. There are people who write really well. There are people who can coordinate clothes really well. Tests never measure the things like that, which I think count for a lot.

Mrs. Heaton
Mossy Oaks Elementary School
www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com

Claudia said...

Thank you for answering, I agree!

Anonymous said...

I think tests do not show how smart you are. Tests just tell if you listen in class or not. The having tests might be a good review.


Brooke

Ellie said...

They probably don't because you might be very smart and make a tiny mistake. I agree and these test makers should think about what this test is for.