Thursday, May 28, 2009

School is almost over and SUMMER IS HERE

School is almost over that means SUMMER IS ALMOST HERE!!
I interviewed my friend on this blog team also, her name is Claudia!
So Claudia how do you think the year was?
she just said "pretty good"
I said "I really agree, we had a lot of homework and school was hard but its so fun to see our friends and learn new things!"
Jessina said about the school year(also on blog team)"Awesome and fun"
Elizabeth said"she thought it went really well and it was interesting/fun!"
I agree with everyone and you should comment and tell me what you think!
COMMENT
bye:)

2 comments:

Mrs. Heaton's Class said...

When do you get out of school? Here in South Carolina we get on June 10th (half day).

Mrs. Heaton
Mossy Oaks Elementary School
Beaufort, SC
www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com

Claudia said...

we get out on June 26, witch is ALSO a half day :)