
There is this website called Shelfari and it's REALLY awesome!
Selfari is a website where you can share what books you have read, what books you are reading, and books that you want to read!!! They have every book in the world on that website.
Anyway here is the link: http://www.shelfari.com/
And thins is the link to MY shelfari: http://www.shelfari.com/claudiak
GO TRY IT!!! Its really cool!!!!
The pic is Terry Freedman at flicker.com
2 comments:
Very cool shelfari. I need to check that out. Out of all the books you have on your shelf I have only read one - Magic by the Lake. A few of my students are into the Sisters Grimm books so I recognized them. You should try Clemency Pogue Fairy Killer. A lot of students haven't heard of this one but it is really good - a girl accidently wipes out a bunch of fairies (good and bad). In her defense she was trying to escape a rather nasty fairy intent on driving her off a cliff. She ends up having to sort out the fates of the people those fairies she killed where in the process of helping/harming.
Mrs. Heaton
Mossy Oaks Elementary School
Beaufort, SC
www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com
I did go on shelfari i loved it, i looked around on the website and now i know where to look for a book:)
Post a Comment