Now think back to those test months....
You thought test was going to be hard and then when you are doing test prep for the next test you think 'I just am hoping the test comes soon because it's a whole lot easier than this test prep.' Then you think, 'I already took a test and the prep/preparation is whole lot harder so why am I freaking out so much?' Then you realize it's because you are too caught up in the heat. so you try to take it down a little and what do you know? you got a perfect score on your next test and you think, 'I should pass that strategy onto other kids that need help.' You pass on the hint and the world seems perfect just as it used to be before the test. That is wise and good.
!:-P!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree
Post a Comment