Well you know in school how there are subjects. Well I was curious about something. I wanted to know what people like better. Please comment on the subject you like best.
1. Math
2. Reading
3. Social Studies
4. Writing
5. Other(If you choose this choice tell me which subject you like)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
All munis math
I am a teacher and my favorite subjects to teach are science and social studies. I currently teach science, math and writing. I didn't think I would like teaching writing but I like reading what my students have to say and I enjoy writing myself so I guess that should be on the list. I am learning to like teaching math (I've never done it so this year is my "learning" year).
Mrs. Heaton
Mossy Oaks Elementary School
www.mrsheatonsclass1.blogspot.com
Writing and reading.
5. other
i like art and writing
dance was cool though:)
Ps: this is Maddy
I love them ALL!!! =) Writing, math, reading, science, art, computers and gym.
Reading & other
Post a Comment