Thursday, January 22, 2009
RULES!!!!!
Rules here, rules there, rules are EVERYWHERE!! They can be annoying. Every place I go, there are rules. Do this, be helpful, respect each other, focus on your work. The ONLY rule I like is HAVE FUN! Having fun is my specialty but the other rules AREN'T! Rules can teach you stuff if you want to learn but for me, I already learn TOO much in school. What do YOU think about rules?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i think they are dumb
I think rules are very annoying, but they all have a reason and most of them are for your own safety.
Hi I'm Mary Claire who you thought that would make a good friend. I like your things about rules they arre annoying. You would make agood friend to.
Mary Claire (South Carolina)
rules can get anoyying but they can also get you out of trouble too= )
nice piece!
Post a Comment