
Have you ever heard of club penguin?
its a website and your a penguin (isn't that cool?)
they have a lot of places on the website. Its like a place filled with penguins.
You are a penguin and so is everyone else. But be careful because some people you don't know are on there. But its fun like you have your own house and stuff.
this is a picture of a penguin on club penguin.
if you are a member you can get the items or if there is a party MAYBE you can get them.
be sure to look at tales of a fourth grade nothing: club penguin 2!
(this picture Wesley fryer)
2 comments:
OMG!!! I love club penguin too!
I agree it is really fun and I love how cool you can make yourself look when you get clothes and stuff. The only thing is you can't buy clothes if you are not a member.
Post a Comment