In fourth grade you may get a teacher that brings a class pet. If you get Ms. Kim, you will most
likely get a lizard. These small lizards are called Anole (Uh-nole-ee)Lizards. If you get Ms.
Cheng, you will most likely get frogs and or tadpoles and fish. The other teachers probably don't
have class pets. That shouldn't make you sad if you have a teacher that doesn't have class pets.
It should make you happy that you don't have to spray stinky containers. Or make yourself
dizzy watching fish go in circles. Just look forward to not cleaning a stinky tank or watching a
lizard jump onto a leaf.
Just don't forget; it's not about class pets-it's about learning and having fun.
Another thing; there are animals in science no need to have on three feet away!
Last thing; FOURTH GRADE IS HARD BUT CAN BE FUN!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good job me. Very well indeed.
LOL Ellie! Also I love our Anole Lizards!!!
I had an anole when I was in Miss Sheehans class. We had problems with our lizard...
Post a Comment