Monday, December 8, 2008

tales of a fourth grade nothing:email

have you made your email at school yet?
well if you have that's cool but we can't email each other, only for homework that you forgot so your friends can tell you about it.
if you haven't this will give you something to look forward to in 4th and 5Th grade.
I don't have an email out of school, a real one i only have the school one.
but i think that you should be able to email your friends not just for homework but teachers just want to keep you safe.
keep reading and keep commenting!

4 comments:

Claudia said...

I DO NOT LIKE IT EATHER!!!!!!! >:(

Jessina said...

THAT IS SO UNFAIR! I really want to send my friends emails. >:( It's really unfair. I SO agree with you madeline and claudia.

Kathleen said...

Hmmm. I have 2 thoughts about this:

1) I've asked around and don't know of any other schools that give their 4th graders email accounts, do you?

2) I keep several email accounts for myself. It's good to keep your work and personal accounts separate, and in your case, fourth graders, school is your work. If your parents want to get you another account, then you can use that one (outside of school) for personal stuff.

emily said...

In fifth grade you're alowed to email your friends. but not on an out of school email.