Thursday, December 11, 2008

HOMEWORK!!

Homework is really easy once your get the hang of it.  4th grade homework is pretty easy but apparently  for some people it's hard. 
Homework definitely helps you to be prepared for some big tests in the future. It helps you because the teacher would always put "write an entry" as homework and that helped the whole class with the ELA test, when we have to write the essay.
Everyone thinks homework is hard but it's really EASY!! Sometimes I don't like homework because it's hard but all I have to do is try!

4 comments:

berjean said...

i have a question...
what do you think is hard for you?
what do you think is hard for other people???

emily said...

Homework is hard in 5th grade too. if you just try its easy!!!

fabian said...

homework was good and home work is hard

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I get tired of homework.