Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Field Test

We just took the field test on tuesday. Even though my teacher Ms.Cheng said that the test score wouldn't go into our report crad, I still want to get a perfect score. I really don't know why do we have to take so many test anyway. We just took the ELA test and the math test, and now there's a field test. I don't think that teachers should see if we could pass the grade just by looking at our ELA and math test, because maybe somebody who usually get all the assement right but they just had a bad day so they didn't do very well on the ELA and the math test, or maybe somebody who usually did bad on assesments is just lucky that day so they pasted both tests. Then the teachers aren't making good chioces. I think that if the teachers want to see if we could pass the grade, they should just look at the assesments we took to see if we had improve or not.

No comments: