Thursday, June 11, 2009

Reflecting on the blogging experience

As summer approaches, your year of blogging is coming to a close. Let's take a moment to reflect on the whole experience. What was it like for you? What did you get out of it? What would you do differently if you could do it over? What would you do differently if you were Kathleen? Do you think you'll keep blogging on your own next year?

55 comments:

madeline said...

I will blog on my own during 5th grade!!!!
i love to blog and tell people about things over the computer (but its hard sometimes.)

Ethan said...

Yes I will try to blog next year. I learned people's opinion's.

jonah said...

I will be sad over the summer that I won't get to blog!
=(

hannah said...

I think that blogging was a great experience and hopefully I will be able to blog next year. Blogging was a fun experience for me and I think it was really great to have a chance to communicate with kids from other schools through blogs.

Etan said...

Blogging was great this year but will we have blogging next year? Also I think you should make less blogs next year.

nick said...

I love this post this is inspired me to write alot mor in my posts

Claudia said...

I WILL SOOO continue blogging in 5th grade!!! I <3 blogging so much!
I loved blogging a lot, a lot A LOT and thank you for getting me into it!
I would not change a thing about the way you teach YOU ARE A REALLY COOL TEACHER

Leah said...

Blogging was a lot of fun for me this year because I got to share information that I knew with P.S.116 and learn new information as well by blogging. I really enjoyed blogging and am excited to learn what new and exciting things we will do in Computers in fifth grade!

hammish said...

It was a very good experience and i got to learn about a lot and i got to share my ideas also.

Miriam Helene said...

I loved blogging because I loved being able to share a craft with the world.

Adam said...

I think I will keep blogging.

rachel said...

I loved blogging this year and I will try to continue to do it this summer and I will try to next year. It helped with my writing in school.

Ellie said...

1).It was fun and awesome!
2).I was able to connect and share words with others through a computer even when we're sitting right across from each other.
3).I don't know anything that needs changing
4).I would write more posts and comment even more
5).Of course I will keep blogging because it's awesome and fun

Grace said...

I will probably keep blogging forever. It helps me express my feelings and thoughts. I love blogging about how global warming hurts me and the planet. I also love informing people about the Earth!

Georgia said...

I loved blogging this year because I could talk about the things I love (Webkinz) using the internet. I don't think that you should change anything next year. I WILL keep blogging next year.

Jessina said...

It was really fun for me to blog because I could put my thoughts to the world. I know how to put pics, links and more. I think I would post a BUNCH more because its SO much fun! I wouldn't change anything because you make everything educatinal and FUN!

elizabeth said...

It was really fun for me to blog, and I like the time to practice. If I could do it over I would have liked to have chosen from the blog topics. I think I will blogging on my own next year.

max said...

I might i dont know.

Flori said...

It first felt like a huge burden for me until I started to really post. I got out the fact that I have to be able to be responsible with blogging. I'd put more special effects. If I were you I would not change anything. I will try to continue to blog.

jj said...

it was cool

rose said...

yes I will continue blogging next year.
I love it!!!
Thank you for teaching me!!!
you are a awsome teacher!!!!!!!!!!

Sofia said...

I loved blogging!;)

Vicky said...

It was a fun experience for me, because I got to tell the world my thoughts and my ideas. I learned a lot when we did the feature articles such as formating and putting in the pictures. If I could do it over I would have blogged every single day beginning from the first day of computer class. I will so totally keep on blogging!!!

RUBY!!! said...

I want to practice over the summer, but I'm to busy. I have no internet where I'm going, no computers there.
=(. I will blog in 5th grade though

ali said...

what i would do differently is think about more interesting things so more people will want to read my posts and like them

India said...

I think that blogging was a great experience for me and hopefully I will have time to blog next year. I think blogging was fun since you can share things with other people and in the process, you can learn more.

s.k. said...

I will keep blogging in 5th grade because it is intresting.

trevas said...

Blogging is cool and fun to do. It help you to express your ideas to everyone without speaking.

paytie said...

I don't know. I might think about it once and go back just for fun. I don't really think about that stuff so i dont think so

Anonymous said...

yes i will blog in the summer=)

David said...

Blogging is fun! You choose your team and type whatever you want about that subject! Its FUN!

peter said...

I liked bloging but sometimes I wanted to do something else

paytie said...

oh yeah and i liked it a bunch cuz i got to give out my opinions and look at other peoples.

cheyenne said...

maybe only if i have computer class with u because if i do u could probably give me more tips on blogs.

paytie said...

it was fun but i dont think ill do it next year.@

luke said...

i will try harder to make my blogs more advanced and i will do a lot of blogs on my own next year i will work harder

Sushan said...

I learned that it helps you share to the world what you know.

Richard said...

I love to bug and I will blog next year,but when I blog some times I can't think of an idea.

jake said...

I'll blog next year but instead of having us just do pictures and links maybe we can also add videos

zuri said...

it was very hard because it was my first time I didn`t even know what blogging was so then it started to get easier each week and it was very fun I will blog next year

elias said...

I think that the blogging exspereence was great because I got to tell people about what I thought about video games.

Cristina said...

I would keep blogging because if I have nothing to do this gives me something to do. And I think its fun to type.

Fabian said...

yes i will try to blog next year it is hard some times but it is fun

RICHARD said...

I love to blog and I will blog next year.But some times it is hard to find an idea.

tania said...

i think i would keep on blogging because when i am blogging i want the reader to think it is more interesting and i want them to learn more about that specific topic and i don't want to leave them hanging

Sofia said...

Yes! of course! It is so much fun blogging and and commenting! I would love to blog next year. One thing I love more than playing WII is blogging at computers!

michael said...

Blogging makes me feel like i am expressing my feelings

brian said...

Blogging was fun because we got to share our thoughts with the whole world and what were thinking. What would make blogging more fun is that we would have looked up video's and put it in our blog post so the people that are looking at our blog post can actually know what we are trying to say in our blog posts.

odeta said...

Blogging has been a GREAT experience!!!!!!!! I love blogging whenever I get bored over the Summer I will blog. What I got of blogging is to write about what I want and to express my feelings about fourth grade!!

ginger (virginia) said...

blogging was a BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im soooooooooooooooooooo blogging nxt year!!!!

aaliyah said...

i think thats really smart that know the kid are able to now blog in the summer no matter what there doing.

Brianna said...

Yes I believe I can type during the summer to help me more in 5th grade.*

Deasia m said...

i love it because Im telling people something with info and details and people learn and as i grow i learn more and more about it and the readers grow to when they read it

:)*love-DM*:)

samuel said...

yes I wood stay because it will be nice to let people know new things. how I wood doit is that I wood talk about other things. like every two month I wood talk of something deferent .

niti said...

blogging is a good thing because other people can learn new things in blgging