Thursday, June 11, 2009

Keyboarding practice

Wouldn't it be great if you could all practice keyboarding over the summer and come back in September touch-typing? Just 10-15 minutes a day with your hands on the home keys and you can do it! Who's with me? Will you pledge to practice?

24 comments:

elizabeth said...

I do that already so I promise to keep it up.

rachel said...

I already have Ultra Key at home. I will try to do it more over the summer so I can be efficient! I pledge to do this!

Georgia said...

I like using ultrakey in computer class but I can't practice at home because my parents can't find a program.

Anonymous said...

Maybe i don't know

rose said...

I am sorry cathleen but this summer I can not blog because I am going to sleep away camp and I probably will not have time. but I will try to fit in some time!!!

max said...

maybe i dont know

max said...

maybe I don't know

Sofia said...

yes awsome idea!

jj said...

do we have to

Jessina said...

I'm already pledging by touch typing! ;)

Grace said...

Yes! I still try really hard because I usually look at the keyboard.

elora said...

I pledge even though i wont be in the school next year

Flori said...

I'll try my hardest to practice at home.

cheyenne said...

i really want 2 try but i don't know how.

stephen said...

yes I pledge to practice every day on summer and normal school days.

elmi said...

I might if i have time, but i think that thats a really good idea:)

Fabian said...

i will be practicing during the summer

brian said...

Keyboarding Practice was fun because it was challenging to only write having your fingers on the home keys.

virginia said...

im getting a computer this summer and its going 2 b a imac g5 so i'll have ultrakey and i'll promise 2 practice!!!!!

zuri said...

i`am a very slow typer so it was hard to actually crazy because I still type slow it helped a little it was still a good experience and thank you

sc said...

Ill work harder

Deasia m said...

i love type it really fun and it helps me grow more as a typer and grow and when im in 4th grade i know how to type nice and fast and i will come back type like a big bight car

Anonymous said...

I wish i can learn more about typing cause im a beginer.

Annalisa said...

This is a very smart idea, but I think most kids will not do it. But the idea is very smart!