Friday, November 21, 2008

tales of the 4th grade nothing:if you don't make student council

Don't worry if you don't make student council.
i didn't make student council and I'm OK so don't go loopy and start crying (even if i know you won't)
this kid in my class lost because he only got two votes but he didn't cry because he was glade that he even got a vote.
So stay happy and if you go to your teacher and ask AND YOU HAVE ONE OR MORE be happy that you even got one.
KEEP READING!

7 comments:

Jessina said...

Your TOTALLY RIGHT! You should NOT be sad that you didn't make it to student council. You still have a chance. Don't sweat it. You still have a chance. IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF THE WHOLE CLASS COULD BE IN STUDENT COUNCIL.


PS This is Jessina

Claudia said...

It would not be cool.....

Anonymous said...

First I have a question, what is a student council? Also, you gave me something cool to look forward to in fourth grade.

Anonymous said...

I was so close to get in to the actual student council but I did get the alternitive.

emily said...

hey maddie,
I share your feelings!!! Last year when I was in 4th grade, I didn't make student council, but this year i did!!! Though if you work towards it you will probably make it!!
Emily of 5-324

Anonymous said...

hey deborah,
the student council is a place where kids help the school and the kids. sorry but only 4th and 5th grades can be in it.

Anonymous said...

hey emily! and jz!
good you got student council emily, i didnt, good job though.
and jz you are so right and it would be cool if the whole class could be student council but crowded in the room.
thanks for the coments
maddy poster